grew out of the Putnam and Allen County Swiss Mennonite Church which settled in Ohio in the mid nineteenth century. The Grace congregation was formed out of the neighboring Ebenezer Mennonite and St. John Mennonite churches.Grace Mennonite Church, Pandora, Ohio
In 1904 a church building was constructed for the new congregation. It became a member of the Central District of the General Conference Mennonite Church . In 2002, the General Conference merged with the Mennonite Conference to form the Mennonite Church USA. Significant changes in the building occurred in 1964 when an educational wing was added and again in 2011 when the sanctuary was renovated.